Our Special Hazards Department designs and installs fire suppression and detection using non-water based systems, to protect mission critical equipment and data. Rapid Fire Protection performs Special Hazards installations throughout our region.
What We Offer
We offer design, estimating, project management, installation, commissioning, and inspection of non-water based, custom engineered fire protection and detection systems. We create systems that are uniquely suited to the exact needs of your business.Our capabilities include:
- Clean Agent Systems
- CO2 Suppression
- Conventional and Analog Addressable Controls
- Dry Chemical Fire Suppression
- Foam Water Suppression
- Water Mist Fire Suppression
- All types of fire suppression for Power Plants and a variety of Industrial Mines
- All types of fire suppression for Conveyor Systems, Oil Loading, and Petrochemical Facilities
Special Hazards Project Portfolio
Browse through a collection of Recent Projects from Rapid Fire Protection, Inc. to find a project-type best suited for you and your business.